Monday, October 13, 2008

PATT @ Cru Lounge on HALLOWEEN!!

Hola amigos!!! HEADS UP!!!

My buddy Greg @ DSIR Music has hooked me up with another gig and I want all you cheeky monkeys to make it out!!

We should have full details/flyer done up very soon, but until then, this is what I know:

Location:
Cru Urban Lounge
620 Glen Iris Dr Unit 101
Atlanta, GA 30308
Phone: 404-551-2361
http://www.cruurbanlounge.com/

Date:
10/31/08

Time:
9pm until 2am?

Music:
I'll be armed to the teeth! I plan on bringing vinyl tables as well as my CDJs. Initially, Greg and I have discussed playing deep house, jazzy house, acid jazz, and downtempo beats... but depending on the crowd, we could get into some booty shakin stuff.

So come out and celebrate your All Hallow's Eve with PATT @ Cru Lounge!!

PATT - Dancefloor Commander

No comments: