Sunday, August 10, 2008

Previews Worth Your Time

I have been a movie lover for all of my life, like I am sure many of you have been. However, it's very rare that a preview captures my attention as much as this one did. Although I have not seen this movie yet, I felt the trailer was appealing enough to share. It's a movie called Man on a Wire. Check it out below:


I have also posted some other previews for your entertainment.
Enjoy!

Burn After Reading:




The Best Movie I Have Seen All Year = THE DARK KNIGHT:


Drew Barrymore's New Movie = He's Just Not That Into You:


Another New Pitt Movie = The Curious Case of Benjamin Button:



Gossip Grrrl

Small Steph 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Steph! I've seen some documentaries about that Frenchman tightrope walker before and I'm excited to check this film out!